Let students experience your organization first hand. Site visits and company treks are an excellent way to introduce MBA students to your culture, your people and your facilities. Most treks include 10-25 students and are 1.5 to two hours in length. A typical trek might look something like this:
- 15 to 45 minute overview of the company (power point, video, big picture or a panel of speakers)
- 30 to 45 minutes of breakout meetings, smaller group information sessions with alumni, recruiters or your staff talking more about what they do and answering questions.
- 15 to 30 minute tour of the facility
- 15 to 30 minutes of Q&A
Treks in the past have included: Don Pancho, Oregon Public Broadcasting, Adidas, Oregon Metro, Hitachi Consulting, MercyCorps, Portland Metro, Lane County, Lane County - Sheriff's Office, Lane County Commissioner, Xerox, Edelman, Sparkloft Media, Portland Timbers, Alaska Airlines, Microsoft, Theo Chocolate, Amazon, DA Davidson, Daimler, Intlel, Salem Hospital.
If you would like to host students at your company, please fill out the RSVP Form to be contacted for more information and to set up a date/time.
Dates for 2013-2014
- October 25, 2013 - Portland Timbers (hosted by AMA & AOC)
- November 8, 2013 - Daimler Trucks North America
- January 9-10, 2014 - Seattle Trek (various companies)
- February 7, 2014 - Hitachi Consulting
- March 7, 2014 - Tentative Portland Trek (various companies)