Let students experience your organization first hand. Site visits and company treks are an excellent way to introduce MBA students to your culture, your people and your facilities. Most treks include 10-25 students and are 1.5 to two hours in length. A typical trek might look something like this:
- 15 to 45 minute overview of the company (power point, video, big picture or a panel of speakers)
- 30 to 45 minutes of breakout meetings, smaller group information sessions with alumni, recruiters or your staff talking more about what they do and answering questions.
- 15 to 30 minute tour of the facility
- 15 to 30 minutes of Q&A
Want to Participate?
Log in to MBA Focus here. If you are a first-time user, you'll be prompted to create an account.
From the main dashboard, click on the tab On-Campus Requests from the top menu bar.
Click on Single Company Event to sign up for an Employer Spotlight.
Click on Multiple Company Event to sign up to attend a Personalized Career Fair, Company Trek, or Mock Interviews.
Career Management will contact you to confirm details, once we receive your request.
2013-2014 Company Treks included:
- Alaska Airlines
- Bank of America
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- DA Davidson
- Daimler Trucks North America
- Hitachi Consulting
- Portland Timbers
- Rubicon International
- Theo Chocolate