Class of 1968
The date is set for your 45th reunion! We can't wait to see you!
The schedule for Alumni Weekend 2013 is now available! Enjoy a class dinner on Friday night and then a fun family-friendly BBQ on Saturday with lots of options throughout the day from campus tours, department open houses, athletic games, Zena Forest and Farm tour, museum tours, opportunities to visit the archives, Greek open houses, and much more. You won't want to miss it!
A room block has been set up at the Grand Hotel and information about how to make your reservation can be found on the right side of this web page.
Have questions or what to help? Contact us at email@example.com.
The Willamette Archive, part of the Hatfield Library, unveiled a new website last year containing recorded Glee songs from many years across the last century.
See the rest of the Glee collection, including the 1968 program. You can navigate between videos, photos programs programs and more by using the headings at the top of the table.
Questions about Alumni Weekend? Contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-375-5304.
Looking for a classmate? Sign in to The Compass and use the directory to reconnect with your peers.
It Happened in 1968...
- Cost of a first-class stamp: $0.05 ($0.06 as of 1/7/68)
- 60 Minutes airs on CBS, beginning its reign as the longest-running prime-time newsmagazine.
- North Vietnamese launch the Tet Offensive, a turning point in the Vietnam War
- Martin Luther King, Jr., civil rights leader, is slain in Memphis
- The successful flight of Apollo 8 makes Commander Frank Borman, Command Module Pilot James Lovell, and Lunar Module Pilot William Anders the first people to orbit the moon