Career support - what you need, when you need it. We’re pleased to offer Willamette alumni a virtual career center, CareerBeam. From self-assessments to professional resume & cover letter builders to powerful research resources, this suite of tools will help you discover new career options, market yourself in a compelling way and strategize your career search.
Here are a few highlights of CareerBeam:
- Online assessments to help you identify key characteristics about yourself by assessing your career vision, values, temperament, personality preferences, skills, talents, interests and fascinations. This information will not only help you make fulfilling career choices, but also assist you in effectively demonstrating your worth to employers during the job search process.
- Resume, cover letter and interview support teaches how to clearly articulate your career profile to prospective employers.
- Networking strategies and research tools to help you implement your career plan.
- Company search function that includes over 17 million organizations containing company overview, key information and business intelligence. You'll have access to 20 million industry contacts, many with biographies and contact information, which is great for connecting with alumni.
- Company Intelligence to create specific industry, company, and geography searches to create target company lists. There is also a "research on demand" feature that allows you to request information on companies not currently in the database.
- International Database covering over 70 countries for career opportunities