The Compass is a gateway to exclusive information for Willamette alumni and parents and allows users access to the directory, class notes and the Career Network. It houses all the informational tools to help you stay connected to the Willamette community.
The Compass can help you:
- Search the alumni directory
- Update your address, email and other personal information
- Use the Career Network to find a career advisor, sign up to be a career advisor, research a specific industry or connect with peers and mentors working in your target field
- Set your preferences for receiving mail and email from Willamette
- Submit, view and search class notes
- Register online for events
- Make a gift
Registering for The Compass
On your first visit to The Compass, you will need to register as a new user. The first screen you see will look like this:
Click on "New user? Register Here." You'll be prompted to fill in your first name, last name, and date of birth in mm/dd/yyyy format.
If you're having difficulty registering, feel free to call the Office of Alumni and Parent Relations at (503) 375-5304, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be able to help you personally.