The Hallie Ford Museum of Art serves as a unique educational resource for Willamette University faculty. The museum’s collections and special exhibitions are available to support and enhance the university curriculum. Our collections cover a wide range of time and cultures and are available to faculty teaching in all disciplines.
Previous collaborations have included:
- Tours of the permanent collection and/or special exhibitions
- Faculty selection of available works not currently on view for a class visit
- Partnering with academic departments on visiting scholars and lectures
- Faculty curatorial projects
- Opportunities for visiting artists to speak to classes
The museum seeks new ways to collaborate with faculty and support the Willamette curriculum. For more information about how Hallie Ford Museum of Art can support your teaching efforts please contact collection curator, Jonathan Bucci.
"Willamette is fortunate to have a museum that is dedicated to supporting the undergraduate curriculum and is flexible enough to allow faculty to approach the director with exhibition ideas."
- Assistant Professor, Wendy Peterson-Boring
Read more information about this project.