2014 Campus Life Leadership Position Application
Jump Start Leaders
Opening Days Leaders
Residence Life Community Mentors
Thank you for your interest in a 2014 student leadership staff position. Please review the job descriptions, application, and the information regarding successful interviewing, reading through all information carefully. Listed below is important information regarding the application process.
- Your application, including your completed references are due online Friday, January 31 by 3 p.m.
- Give your references plenty of time to complete and submit them online by the January 31st deadline.
The references should be completed by a Willamette faculty/staff member (e.g., athletic coach, advisor, College Colloquium professor), an employment supervisor (if you have a job on campus) or your Community Mentor (if you live on-campus). Each of the three positions require two completed references.
Note: It is never acceptable to have a friend complete a reference form, even if they have also served in a supervisory role.
- If hired, students must attend training sessions outlined on the job description.
- You may only serve in one of these three leadership positions (JS, OD, CM) at a time. You may, however, apply for more than one position.
- If you are on the football, volleyball, or soccer teams, you may not apply to be a(n) Jump Start or Opening Days leader.