Flu Immunization Clinic
- Monday November 25, 2013 from 11:30 - 1:00 on the first floor of Putnam University Center (UC)
Cost: $20 Flu Vaccine and $25 Flu Mist charged to Student Account- No Charge if you have Willamette Student Insurance
The Bishop Wellness Center wants students to consider getting a flu vaccination.
Reasons to consider getting this vaccination:
- The flu virus is contagious and is spread through the air.
- Students with the flu can miss up to a week of classes or work.
- Symptoms may linger for up to a month.
- Symptoms can be severe, including body aches, exhaustion, high fever, congestion, and cough.
- Immunization only takes minutes.
- Cost: $20 Flu Vaccine and $25 Flu Mist charged to student account - No Charge if you have Willamette Student Insurance.
- No appointment is necessary for Flu Immunization during our daily M-F hours 8 am to 4:30 pm
Call our office at 503-370-6062 for more information.
Flu Prevention Tips
Steps You Can Take
Wash your hands frequently, especially after you cough or sneeze. ( Use waterless hand sanitizer when soap & water is not available.)
Cover your cough. ( Cough and sneeze into a tissue or your sleeve instead of your hands.)
Stay home when you are ill. ( Protects others and accelerates your recovery)
Try to avoid close contact with sick people.
Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
If you have a fever over 100 degrees with a runny nose, nasal congestion, cough or sore throat please contact the Bishop Wellness Center at 503-370-6062.