Home from Abroad
For many students, returning home after a semester abroad can be much more difficult than expected. Although you are probably happy and excited to see friends and family, it can be hard to leave behind the life you grew to know abroad. But you don't leave that life behind!
This page should help you organize both what you need to do to complete the IDS 102X Maximizing the Study Abroad Experience Course (.25) and other optional opportunities open to you.
- Final Deadlines (See WISE for more details):
- Returning from Abroad Assignment: January 15, 2014
- Study Abroad Evaluation: January 15, 2014
- Returning from Abroad Activity: February 15, 2014
- Reentry Reflection Retreat for Study Abroad Returners (January 31 to February 2, 2014)
- NW Returnee Conference (February 8, 2014, University of Oregon campus - fall returners encouraged to attend but will not count for IDS credit due to course deadlines)
- Peer Advisor Application
- TellUs Blog Submission (photo, essay)
- GoLim! A language in motion event