Home from Abroad
For many students, returning home after a semester abroad can be much more difficult than expected. Although you are probably happy and excited to see friends and family, it can be hard to leave behind the life you grew to know abroad. But you don't leave that life behind!
This page should help you organize both what you need to do to complete the IDS 102X Maximizing the Study Abroad Experience Course (.25) and other optional opportunities open to you.
- See WISE for final deadlines and assignment details):
- Returning from Abroad Assignment
- Study Abroad Evaluation
- Returning from Abroad Activity
- Reentry Reflection Retreat for Study Abroad Returners (February 6 through February 8, 2015)
- Peer Advisor Application
- TellUs Blog Submission (photo, essay)
- GoLim! A language in motion event
Other reentry opportunities to pursue (not able to count toward IDS 102X requirements, but highly recommended!)
- NW Returnee Conference (held in spring semester)