Statement of Purpose
As fellow students, the Leadership Consultants offer peer-guidance and knowledge of on-campus resources to student organization leaders. The LCs serve as ambassadors of the Office of Student Activities and present opportunities for students to receive support in their efforts to run effective organizations.
- Engaging with student leaders and offering guidance so that they may:
- Find support through leadership development opportunities.
- Collaborate with fellow leaders towards successful club operations.
- Fostering relationships with student leaders in efforts to:
- Promote leadership development on campus.
- Aid in professional development.
Navigating this webpage
On this webpage you will be able to find a variety of resources. If you're looking for more information about who the Leadership Consultants are and who your club's Leadership Consultant is, check out the "Meet the LCs" page. Check out the "About the LCs" or "Frequently Asked Questions" page as well to learn more about what the LCs can do for you and get some quick answers to your questions.