Residential Services

3.17 Names of Residence Halls & Apartment Buildings

The University's name, symbols and identity, including Residence hall and facility names, are the property of Willamette University. Therefore, use of Willamette University, its symbols or the names of a residence on t-shirts, posters or other materials must be approved by the Area/Commons Coordinator and the Director of Auxiliary Support Services.

Applications for t-shirt design approval are available online: