Bill+Payment Access and Information
Access to Touchnet Bill+Payment, Willamette University's new online billing & payment system
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Willamette University has switched to a new online billing and payment system called Touchnet Bill+Payment. On Bill+Payment, students and authorized users can view monthly bills, account activity, and make online payments.
VISA IS NOW A PAYMENT OPTION! Willamette University now accepts VISA as a method of payment in the Bill+Payment system. Please note that all credit card payments are subject to a 2.75%, or $3 minimum, convenience fee.
Bill+Payment can be accessed using the following links:
How to use Bill+Payment
- How do I get set up on Touchnet Bill+Payment?
- How do I set my parent/guardian up as an authorized user?
- How do I access my bill on Bill+Payment?
- How do I view my current account balance on Bill+Payment?
- Why are there different account balances under "Account Activity"?
- How do I make a payment through Bill+Payment?
- How do I make a credit card payment?
Students do not need to do anything to get set up on Bill+Payment, Willamette University's new online tuition billing and payment system. Students can log in to Bill+Payment using their Willamette University username and password. In order to access Bill+Payment, parents and guardians will need to be set up as authorized users by their student. Please note: If a parent or guardian is an authorized user on QuikPAY, Willamette's old billing system, they will still need to be set up as an authorized user on Bill+Payment. Due to security reasons, Willamette will not be transferring authorized user information from QuikPAY to Bill+Payment.
[back to top]
- Log in to Bill+Payment.
- Select Authorized Users from sub-menu under "My Account" (see below).
- Enter e-mail address where parent/guardian would prefer to receive communications from Bill+Payment.
- Select "yes" or "no" to allow access, or not, to your tuition statements and your payment history. Then, select "Continue".
- Accept "Agreement to Add Authorized User".
- Your parent or guardian will receive two e-mails from Bill+Payment. One e-mail will include the URL link to Bill+Payment and their user name (e-mail address). The 2nd e-mail will include the temporary password for Bill+Payment. Parents/Guardians will need to input their name and establish a permanent password after logging in to Bill+Payment for the first time.
[back to top]
Ebills will be posted approximately once per month on Bill+Payment. Please note that eBills will not initially be available on Bill+Payment, but will be loaded during the first week in March. When bills are loaded on Bill+Payment, you will receive an e-mail notification from the Student Accounts Office. The text of the e-mail will include a hyperlink. Proceed as follows:
- Students: Click on the hyperlink and it will take you to the "Access to Touchnet Bill+Payment" portion of the Bill+Payment FAQ web page. Parents/guardians: Click on the hyperlink and it will take you directly to the Bill+Payment authorized user log in screen (After logging in to Bill+Payment, parents/guardians please refer to step #3 below).
- Students: Click on "Student Access" and a log in screen will appear. Your Willamette network user name and password serve as your log in to Bill+Payment.
- After you log in to Bill+Payment select "eBills" from the menu (see below). Under eBills select a statement date from the drop down box and press "Go". An eBill statement will appear on the screen. Also, you can access your eBill by clicking on "View" under the "Most Recent Billing Statement" section of the eBills screen. Please note that if an eBill has not been loaded to Bill+Payment there will not be a statement drop down box and you will see the following message on the "eBills" screen: "You have no billing statements at this time".
You have a couple of ways to view your current account balance in Bill+Payment:
- When you first log into Bill+Payment it is listed under "Current Account Status" on the "My Account" screen (see below).
- Your current balance is found on the "Payments" screen when you select "Make a Payment".
- Your current balance can be found on the "eBills" screen next to "Statement Amount". Please note that "Statement Amount" is the amount from your most recent eBill and can differ from your current balance. Your current balance incorporates account activity since the most recent statement was loaded to Bill+Payment. Please note that if an eBill has not been loaded to your account there will not be a Statement Balance on the "eBills" screen. However, there will be a current account balance on the screen.
[back to top]
When you select "Account Activity" from the menu, or from "Current Account Status" on the "My Account" screen, you will be see a term based presentation of your student account activity. If you click in the box next to "View transactions by term" (see below) you will see a few options to view your Account Activity. Typically, the options will consist of the two most recent terms (Spring 20XX and Fall 20XX) and "All" activity. In addition, you will see a balance next to each term in the drop down box. Please ignore the term balances when determining how much you need to pay. The purpose of the "Account Activity" screens are to view charges, payments, financial aid, and other activity on your account. When you need to know your current balance, please refer to any of the following screens: the "My Account" screen, the "Account Payment" screen, or the "Current Balance" on the "eBill" screen.