Sarah Benedict Danforth
Master of Education
- Strong background in developmental/social psychology and early childhood development.
- My teaching philosophy is rooted in constructivism and the deep belief in the intrinsic ability of all children to learn, grow and change.
- Portland State University, BS 1998 (Social Science)
- Sarah Lawrence College (1993-1996) (Liberal Arts & Music Performance)
- Willamette University, MAT 2013
- Middleton Elementary School, Sherwood, OR, 3rd grade, Multiple Subjects
- Sue Buel Elementary School, McMinnville, OR, 5th grade, Robert Frost Elementary School, Silverton, Oregon, Social Studies
- See CV for details
Student Teaching Supervisor
- Patrick Shuckerow, Middleton Elementary School, Sherwood, OR
- Maika Yeigh, Willamette University, email@example.com