Master of Arts in Teaching
Middle School Education, High School Education
Multiple Subjects, Social Studies
- I am able to create creative lesson plans that engage students in learning through fun and energetic activities using new technology.
- I bring a high energy level to the classroom which creates a welcoming and exciting environment for students.
- I work well with other teachers, collaborating to create the best learning environment for students.
- Is able to enhance literacy through various writing and reading projects that students choose.
- Western Oregon University, BS 2011 (Social Science, minor in theatre)
- Willamette University, MAT 2013
- McNary High school, Keizer, Oregon, 9th-12th grade, 20th Century Studies, World Geography
- Stephens Middle School, Salem, Oregon, 6th grade, Social Studies
- English Teacher, Teach Overseas, Astana, Kazakhstan, Taught English
- History and writing tutor, Upwardbound, Monmouth, Salem, and Dallas Oregon, Tutored history, writing, and college readiness skills at various high schools
- History and writing tutor, Tutor Academy, Monmouth, Oregon, Tutored history and writing and Central High School
Student Teaching Supervisors
- Joe Behrends, McNary High School, Keizer, Oregon
- Brodie Cavaille, McNary High School, Keizer, Oregon
- Eileen Vladoiu, Stephens Middle School, Salem, Oregon
- Tobias Irish, PhD, Willamette University, firstname.lastname@example.org