Master of Arts in Teaching
- I believe all students can and will achieve at high levels.
- I work equally well with students across the spectrum of academic achievement to meet their diverse learning needs.
- I am able to confidently adapt lessons, both when planning and during instruction, to meet the needs of the learners and the classroom situation.
- I seek for and enjoy collaboration with students, parents, and colleagues.
- Willamette University, Bachelor of Arts, 2012 (Majors: Religious Studies, Classical Studies; Minor: Math)
- Willamette University, Master of Arts in Teaching, 2013 (Elementary, Middle Grades, ESOL)
- Adam Stephens Middle School, Salem, Oregon, 8th, Math
- Brooks Elementary, Gervais, Oregon, 5th, Multiple Subjects
- Cesar Chavez Elementary, Salem, Oregon, 3rd, Multiple Subjects
Student Teaching Supervisor
- Stephanie Hentze, Adam Stephens Middle School, Salem, Oregon
- Kerry Broadhurst, Brooks Elementary, Gervais, Oregon
- Donna Davis, Cesar Chavez Elementary, Salem, Oregon