Looking for the "Internal" website?
The "Internal" website has been replaced by several "doorway" pages with content designed for admitted students, students, faculty and staff. The links to those pages are above.
If you currently have your browser's default homepage set to www.willamette.edu/internal you will want to change that setting to the "doorway" page that makes the most sense to you. If you need assistance changing your browser's default homepage please contact the WITs help desk at x6767 (503.370.6767).
Campus Web Cams
- Cartoonist Lynda Barry welcomes students Barry brought humor — and song — to her opening convocation address.
- Willamette greets Class of 2018 First-year students participated in a wide array of celebratory activities during Opening Days.
- Physics professor, student earn REU grant The award supports scientific research opportunities for undergraduates.
- New tenure-track faculty announced CLA, Atkinson and Law welcome new tenure-track professors.
- Alumnus embarks on 3,000-mile run Adam Meyer '09 seeks to engage with people whose lives he hopes to improve.
The Bearcat Bulletin is designed to help our community easily find and share information about Willamette’s people and programs. Adding announcements and events is simple — submit your announcement or to submit your event via Willamette’s event calendar. Submissions received by 5 p.m. on Thursday will be included in the weekly bulletin, which we’ll send on the first business day of the week.