Looking for the "Internal" website?
The "Internal" website has been replaced by several "doorway" pages with content designed for admitted students, students, faculty and staff. The links to those pages are above.
If you currently have your browser's default homepage set to www.willamette.edu/internal you will want to change that setting to the "doorway" page that makes the most sense to you. If you need assistance changing your browser's default homepage please contact the WITs help desk at x6767 (503.370.6767).
Campus Web Cams
- Stereotypes mold Roger Shimomura's artwork Shimomura discusses his creative process Jan. 23 as part of MLK celebration.
- MLK's life, work inspires community service Nearly 215 Willamette students and staff volunteered at six sites throughout Salem on Jan. 23.
- Struggles for equality recounted at lecture Former Oregon Gov. Barbara Roberts shares her personal story as part of a MLK celebration.
- Finalists named for Oregon Book Awards An alumnus and visiting English professor were both nominated for their plays.
- Willamette running back honored at ceremony Dylan Jones '15 was recognized as one of four finalists for the Gagliardi Trophy.
The Bearcat Bulletin is designed to help our community easily find and share information about Willamette’s people and programs. Adding announcements and events is simple — submit your announcement or to submit your event via Willamette’s event calendar. Submissions received by 5 p.m. on Thursday will be included in the weekly bulletin, which we’ll send on the first business day of the week.