Looking for the "Internal" website?
The "Internal" website has been replaced by several "doorway" pages with content designed for admitted students, students, faculty and staff. The links to those pages are above.
If you currently have your browser's default homepage set to www.willamette.edu/internal you will want to change that setting to the "doorway" page that makes the most sense to you. If you need assistance changing your browser's default homepage please contact the WITs help desk at x6767 (503.370.6767).
Campus Web Cams
- Students benefit from new physics lab A NSF grant is funding designated lab space for sophomores and juniors to work.
- Professor gains new insight into the Middle East Professor Holman encountered many firsts while teaching girls in Saudi Arabia.
- NSF grant funds scientific literacy research Psychology professors set to develop, share new teaching modules.
- Self-control studied through new grant Psychology and politics professors unite to better understand self-control.
- Murdock Charitable Trust funds research Chemistry professor Alison Fisher studies how, why plants exchange gases with air.
The Bearcat Bulletin is designed to help our community easily find and share information about Willamette’s people and programs. Adding announcements and events is simple — submit your announcement or to submit your event via Willamette’s event calendar. Submissions received by 5 p.m. on Thursday will be included in the weekly bulletin, which we’ll send on the first business day of the week.