Embody the Season of Giving
Make Your Gift Before 11:59 PM, December 31
The extended Willamette University family is brimming with visionaries, innovators, and leaders who, whether working in the spotlight or under the radar, are changing how we look at the world and the way we live in it. In this season of giving, please take a moment to make a gift in support of their incredible promise.
Do you plan to contribute by 11:59 PM, December 31 in order to receive the 2012 tax benefit?
Please make note of the information provided below:
- Checks: Checks must be postmarked on or before December 31.
- Credit Card: Our office must receive your credit card information on or before December 31. Make your gift securely at: willamette.edu/go/give
- Stock (direct transfers): The gift date is recorded as the date on which the stock is transferred into Willamette's account. Please request the transfer and notify our office. It often takes a few days to verify transfers, particularly when many financial institutions close for the holidays. We want to make sure your transfer is completed before December 31. For additional information about gifts of stock, you may contact Steve Brier, Associate Vice President for Gift Planning, at 503-370-6022.
- Closed: Monday, December 24 through Tuesday, January 1.
- Open: Monday, December 31, 8 AM to 5 PM.
For assistance regarding your donation to Willamette, please call (877) 208-9887.
Thank you for embodying our motto in its most simple form, by making your gift today.