Check Us Out
Campus Life and Beyond
- In Their Own Words: Students share why they choose to study law at Willamette University.
- Consumer Information: "Employment Summary", "Scholarship Retention Data" and "Transfer of Credit Policies"
- Class Profile: View the class profile of the "First Year (Class of 2015)" and "Class Size at WUCL in Last Ten Years (Students Per Class)"
- Visit the College: Talk with an admission representative about your law school goals and how we can help you achieve them.
- Campus Life and Beyond: Salem is home to a large, active legal community. Read about our Facilities and view the Virtual Tour.
- Why Willamette? Five reasons why you should consider our program.
- Certificate Programs underscore the strong academic foundation provided by the College of Law and help distinguish Willamette students from other law school graduates.
- Professional Skills Training through simulation-based courses, moot court competitions, intensive trial practice and targeted externship placements.
- Joint Degree Program is available for those law students interested in a more intense immersion into the study of business, government and management.
- Study Abroad Programs in China, Germany and Ecuador that provide students with a rich blend of coursework and practical education to help prepare them for successful careers in national and international spheres.
- Moot Court: Students research and write an appellate brief, then argue at least once before a panel of judges.
- Trial Practice: Provides second- and third-year students with numerous opportunities to gain hands-on trial practice.
- Externship Program Students are partnered with attorneys working in various legal settings in the wider community.
- Clinical Law Program An opportunity to represent clients in actual cases and transactions.
- Pro Bono Honors Program Enables students to enhance their learning experience by participating in community-based legal service projects.