Tribal Sovereignty as Free Lecture Topic
Bruce Botelho, mayor of Juneau, Alaska, and a Willamette University graduate of the College of Liberal Arts and the College of Law, will discuss "Tribal Sovereignty in Alaska" Thursday, Feb. 17, at 4 p.m. in Room 218 of the law school.
This is the first lecture of the year for the College of Law Annual Speakers Series, started in 1995. The event is free and open to the public.
- Professor Robin Morris Collin to Receive Honor from Oregon House
- Integrity, Civility, Access To Justice Are Keys To A Successful Legal Career, De Muniz Says
- College of Law to graduate 129 students
- Oregon Appeals Court Publishes First Opinion Assisted by Willamette Law Student
- Symeon Symeonides Honored For Scholarship