Moot Court Board
The Willamette University College of Law Moot Court Board has a long tradition of promoting the art of appellate and trial advocacy by sponsoring various competitions and providing educational seminars. The Board dates back to 1916 and is the oldest student-run organization at the College of Law. The Board is committed to helping Willamette Law students improve their skills as advocates in a competitive environment.
- Spaulding Civil Trial Competition: Sept. 8-11
- National Appellate Competition: Oct. 13-16
- Don Turner Criminal Trial Competition: Nov. 3-6
- AAJ Trial Competition: Jan. 13-16
- National Trial Competition Regionals: Feb. 6-8
- Open Appellate Competition: Feb. 23-25