WITS Email and Network Services
- Change Your Network Password
- Create A New Network Account
- Fusser's Guide
- Home (H) Drive
- View/Edit Your Mailgroups
- Academic Calendar
- Administrative Departments Listing
- ASWU - Associated Students of WU
- Bias Incident Reporting Form
- Campus Life
- Events Calendar
- Submit an Event
- Check Your Disk Usage (H Drive)
- Compass Card
- Montag Center
- Not Alone: Report Sexual Harassment & Violence
- Parking Permit Application
- Safe Driver Program
- Scheduling Event Request / View Currently Scheduled Events
- Technology Services for Students
- Atkinson Graduate School of Management
- Campus Safety
- College of Law
- College of Liberal Arts
- CLA Dean's Office
- Financial Aid
- Libraries and Museum
- Registrar, Office of the
- Residence Life
- Senior Class Gift Site
- Student Accounts
- Student Activities
- Travel Center
- The Willamette Store
- Willamette Integrated Technology Services (WITS)
- Grant funds student archaeology research M. H. Wiener Foundation helps students unearth new finds in Scotland.
- Stereotypes mold Roger Shimomura's artwork Shimomura discusses his creative process Jan. 23 as part of MLK celebration.
- MLK's life, work inspires community service Nearly 215 Willamette students and staff volunteered at six sites throughout Salem on Jan. 23.
- Struggles for equality recounted at lecture Former Oregon Gov. Barbara Roberts shares her personal story as part of a MLK celebration.
- Finalists named for Oregon Book Awards An alumnus and visiting English professor were both nominated for their plays.
Campus Web Cams
The Bearcat Bulletin is designed to help our community easily find and share information about Willamette’s people and programs. Adding announcements and events is simple — submit your announcement or to submit your event via Willamette’s event calendar. Submissions received by 5 p.m. on Thursday will be included in the weekly bulletin, which we’ll send on the first business day of the week.