Enhancing the Academic Experience
Willamette University recognizes that you play a critical role in your student’s success. As he or she confronts new challenges during college there will be many opportunities for you to provide support.
Below you will find many resources that will aid you to enhance the academic experience for your student.
Below is a list of resources that are helpful for parents.
- Parents Advisory Council
- Parents Network
- Parents Handbook
- University Contacts
- WU News
- The Scene Magazine
- WU student named Kemper Scholar In addition to aid, Sam Gonzales ’16 will intern with a nonprofit and for-profit company during two summers.
- Students flock to Wulapalooza Bubbles, musicians and painted faces were photographed at the 2013 Wulapalooza celebration at Willamette.
- Art museum awarded NEA grant The funding will support a new exhibit opening at the Hallie Ford Museum of Art in August.
- Alumna earns Fulbright grant Intent on helping survivors of domestic violence, Kathryn Burns '12 explains how the award ties to her career goals.
- Commencement speakers picked A scientist and a former Oregon Supreme Court justice are among the speakers at Willamette's graduation ceremonies.