Profiles in Leadership
- A Warrior for Conservation "Who gives up a prosperous career to fight environmental degradation? Ralph Bloemers did, and he never looked back."
- Getting in the Game “I want to live an inspired life, and that means inspiring others with what you do.”
- A Musical Life "The dark-haired figure coaxing the sweet notes out of her violin has become as much a part of law school commencement as the pageant of colorful robes, the clicking of pocket cameras and the dean’s speech."
- “To Me, That’s Unforgivable” "Third-year law student Allison Wils watched friends and family members guide their loved ones on a maddening journey through America’s health care system. She wants to change that."
- Family Business “In this atmosphere, there are a lot of people more in love with themselves than with anybody, and you’ve got to be able to deal with that. I happen to believe my daughter is excellent at it.”
- A Trip to Africa that Changed His Life “First-year student Matthew Leady came to Willamette because of a trip he took to Rwanda. It was a profoundly moving visit...”
- On My Mind... “Assistant Professor Jeff Dobbins reflects on the link between life and the law.”
- Teaching Others “ We idealize the law, give it a high sense of purpose,” said Shelaswau Bushnell Crier, who joined the Willamette law faculty as an assistant professor in the fall of 2009. “We have to; we must strive for that ideal of equality and justice.
- Bringing Business Sense to the Law Bringing Business Sense to the Law