Professor of Law
- LL.M. Georgetown University
- J.D. Santa Clara University
- B.A. University of San Diego
Law Library Director & Assistant Professor of Law
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln: Bachelor of Science, Education, 1982
- University of Nebraska College of Law: Juris Doctorate, 1986
- University of Washington-Seattle: Master of Library Science with Special Certification in Law Librarianship, 1987.
- University of Virginia-Rare Book School: Collecting the History of Anglo-American Law, 2004.
Alex L. Parks Distinguished Professor of Law; Dean Emeritus
- Ph.D. honoris causa
- S.J.D. Harvard University
- LL.M. Harvard University
- LL.B. (Public Law) Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (Greece), summa cum laude
- LL.B. (Private Law) Aristotle University of Thessaloniki (Greece), summa cum laude