For Spring Semester Admission
- Your application and additional materials due by: November 1
- Receive an admission decision by: December 1
- Enrollment deposit due by: January 1
For Fall Semester Admission
- Your application and additional materials due by: February 1
- Receive an admission decision by: April 1
- Enrollment deposit due by: May 1
Official Copies of all Records of Secondary and Post-Secondary Academic Work
Your records should include:
- Yearly secondary school records that indicate courses taken and grades/marks received.
- Official documents verifying all secondary examination results and the awarding of all secondary school diplomas/certificates, including the title and date conferred; these should be in the issuing language and accompanied by a certified, exact English translation where applicable.
- For transfer candidates only. Yearly records from each post-secondary institution or university attended that indicate the number of lecture and/or laboratory hours taken per course per week and the grade/mark received in each course.
Willamette University’s Minimum Score Requirements
- 560 (paper-based)
- 220 (computer-based)
- 83 (Internet-based)
- IELTS: 6.5
- PTE: 60
Upon admission to Willamette University, a $1,000 deposit is required to accept and reserve your place in the class.
We protect the privacy of the information you share with us through the application process. Read about our commitment to your privacy.
We are delighted that you plan to apply for admission to Willamette University.
Start your application now!
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
- International English Language Testing System exam (IELTS)
- Pearson Test of English (PTE)
Complete the appropriate version of the Common Application. There is a $50 application fee.
2.Records of Secondary and Post-Secondary Academic Work
Official copies of all records of secondary and post-secondary academic work. Please see detailed instructions in the box to the right.
3.SAT I or ACT (with Writing) Scores
Send your official scores from either the SAT I or the ACT with Writing. If you take the SAT I more than once, the Admission Committee will review your highest scores from each section. Your best composite ACT score from a single sitting will be considered.
4.Official Language Test Score
If your native language is not English, Willamette University requires you to submit scores from one of the following tests. Scores can be sent directly from the testing agency to the university.
5.Passport Photo Identification Page
You must include a copy of the photo identification page of your passport as required by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
This statement must be completed in conjunction with supporting documentation of financial resources.
If you do not apply online, you may mail or fax (please make sure that your name appears on each page) application forms to:
CLA Admission Office
900 State Street
Salem, OR 97301
Once all of your credentials are received, the Admission Committee will review your application.
Need help along the way? Contact us at 001-503-370-6303 or firstname.lastname@example.org.