For GPS or Smartphone Navigation
- Input the following address into your GPS enabled device: 444 Winter Street SE, Salem, OR 97301.
- Enter guest parking lot on the corner of Bellevue and Winter St.
From I-5 (North or South)
- Take the Highway 22 exit (number 253).
- At the first light, head west (a left turn for those coming from the south, a right when coming from the north).
- Stay on Highway 22 for about 1.5 miles.
- As you pass 17th street you'll start up an overpass.
- At the top of this overpass there is an exit to the right.
- Take this exit (Willamette University is indicated on the sign).
- Keep left as the exit divides.
- After passing through the stoplight, you will see a Willamette University sign and entrance to the right. Pass by, and continue to the next stoplight, at Winter Street.
- Turn right on Winter Street, then pull into the Guest Parking lot immediately on the right.
From the Oregon Coast
- Take Highway 18 from Lincoln City (off Highway 101) east.
- Stay on Highway 18 for about 27 miles.
- Take the Salem exit (Highway 22).
- Stay on Highway 22 for about 26 miles.
- Highway 22 will take you into downtown Salem, crossing a bridge over the Willamette River, onto Center Street.
- Turn right on High Street.
- Turn left on State Street.
- Turn right on Winter Street (this is the northwest corner of campus).
- Just before the stoplight (Bellevue Street), turn left into the Guest Parking lot.
From the Cascade Mountains
- Take Highway 22 west.
- After your pass over I-5, follow the I-5 directions above.