Why Choose Willamette University's Executive Development Center?
Willamette University's Executive Development Center offers innovative, integrated and transformative executive programs that prepare leaders to think holistically and act boldly and ethically in response to organizational and industry change.
Our programs are:
- Diverse – We serve customers from a broad set of industries spanning private and public organizations and industry segments, with both faculty and practitioners whose experience and expertise is both broad and deep, and content that integrates the best thinking and practices available
- Practical – Our programs provide managers the skills and know-how to lead and manage change in their specific organizations and industries
- Results-Driven – Our programs are flexible and customizable, able to adapt to the specific needs of client organizations to achieve specific outcomes
- Community-Oriented – We build and nurture a connected, supportive and collaborative learning environment where students are never alone in their pursuit of knowledge and information
The EDC delivers value in both our expertise and approach:
- We are the only NASPAA- and AACSB-accredited school in Oregon; only 1 of 2 schools in the country with both public- and private-sector accreditation
- The Atkinson Graduate School of Management is the only ranked school in Oregon on Forbes magazine's "best business schools" list
- We are a school of management, not just a business school
- Our programs are customizable to fit with clients' needs. Students learn business management essentials in their context
- All our programs are face-to-face, facilitating collaboration and engagement