Giving to Atkinson
Atkinson Annual Fund
The Atkinson School is known for providing top quality management education to its students. To maintain this exceptional learning environment, the Atkinson School relies on the committed support of alumni and friends. Tuition dollars supply only a portion of the school's annual budget. The Atkinson Annual Fund, along with endowment earnings, bridges the gap by providing much needed operating revenue. As a graduate of Atkinson, you can invest in the future success of our programs through annual giving. Learn more about the Atkinson Annual Fund or make a gift online.
Dean's Initiative Fund
The Dean's Initiative Fund is a special program that provides as-needed funding for technology upgrades, faculty recruitment and retention, student academic activities, visiting executives, 'real-world' student-business projects and much more. Monies are allocated at the discretion of the Atkinson School Dean.
Gifts to these funds have supported:
- Student participation in collegiate case competitions across the nation
- Travel abroad opportunities in growing markets such as Dubai
- Expanded recruitment and admissions programs
- Technology for a ‘smart classroom’ renovation
- Current-use scholarship support for exceptional students