MBA Exchange Programs
The Willamette Early Career/Career Change MBA program has international exchange agreements with three of the world's leading business schools. The exchange agreements provide a variety of options for international study after completion of the first year at Atkinson.
Exchange partner schools include:
|KEDGE Business School (previously known as Bordeaux Management School) in Bordeaux, France|
|Copenhagen Business School (CBS) in Copenhagen, Denmark|
|EM Strasbourg School of Business (EMS) in Strasbourg, France|
Summer Semester Exchange Programs
A summer semester exchange program is available at Copenhagen Business School and Strasbourg Business School. Willamette MBA students selected to participate in a summer exchange program will generally study abroad during the summer semester between the first and second years of MBA study. Successful completion of the summer exchange program results in 6 GSM elective credits.
- Copenhagen Business School - Summer Semester 2014 at CBS runs from June 21st through August 1st. Successful completion of the CBS summer exchange program results in six (6) GSM elective credits.
- Strasbourg Business School - For Summer 2014, Strasbourg is offering two different sessions from which you can select. The first session is from June 2nd to June 27th. The second session is from June 16th to July 11th. Successful completion of the summer exchange program results in six (6) GSM elective credits.
Fall Semester Exchange Programs
Fall semester exchange programs are available at KEDGE, Copenhagen and Strasbourg. Willamette MBA students selected to participate in a fall semester exchange program will study abroad during fall semester of the second year of study. Exact dates for the fall semester programs will be available at a later date.
- KEDGE Business school - Fall Semester: Successful completion of the fall semester exchange program at KEDGE results in 12 GSM elective credits.
- Copenhagen Business School - Fall Semester: Successful completion of the fall semester exchange program at CBS results in 15 GSM elective credits.
- Strasbourg Business School - Fall Semester: Successful completion of the fall semester exchange program at Strasbourg results in 15 GSM elective credits.
Application Deadline for MBA Exchange Programs
AGSM students applying for summer 2014 or fall semester 2014 International Exchange Programs must submit the online Willamette MBA International Exchange Application by 11:55 p.m., Sunday, February 2, 2014.
Questions about international exchange programs should be directed to Judy O'Neill, Associate Dean and Director of Admission. Students should not contact the exchange institutions for information. Students selected to participate in an exchange program will be able to communicate directly with their exchange institution after the Atkinson School notifies the exchange program of the student's selection for participation.