Admitted StudentsThe admitted student page is an online resource for applicants who have been admitted to the Willamette MBA Early Career and Career Change program for fall semester 2014. We will be adding information to this page frequently as they year progresses. Be sure to contact us with your questions. Call 503-370-6167 (toll free within the U.S. at 1-866-MBA-AGSM) or email Judy O'Neill at email@example.com.
General Information Directory for the Admitted Students
- Information Directory for Admitted U.S. Applicants
- Information Directory for Admitted International Applicants
Selected Information by Topic (more info will be added as we progress toward August 2014)
- Accepting Your Offer of Admission and Paying Your Deposit
- Academic Calendar for 2014-15
- Student Health Insurance
- Laptop Requirements
- Disability and Learning Services
Learn More and Connect with the Willamette MBA
- Watch this video featuring program information and three of our facutly members. Get to know Professors Larry Ettner (PACE, Leadership, Ethics, Social Responsibility), Tim Johnson (Politics for Managers, Public Policy) and Ashley Nixon (Human Resources and Organizational Behavior) as they discuss teaching at the Willamette MBA program and the unique opportunities the Willamette learning experience brings to your education!
- Read the December 2013 Newsletter
- Download the Viewbook for the Early Career and Career Change MBA program
- Download the most recent Dean's report "Transformation - The MBA as A Springboard"
- Download the previous Dean's reports: "Innovation, Imagination, Ideas, Impact" and "People, Planet and Profits"
- Read Atkinson News - the monthly newsletter for alumni, students, faculty staff and friends of the Willamette MBA Atkinson Graduate School of Management
- Like us on facebook
- Follow us on twitter
- Map of Campus (our buildings are #4 and #5) [PDF-document]
- Campus Web Cams