Admitted StudentsThe admitted student page is an online resource for applicants who have been admitted to the Willamette MBA Early Career and Career Change program for fall semester 2013. We will be adding information to this page frequently until school begins in August. Be sure to contact us with your questions. Call 503-370-6167 (toll free within the U.S. at 1-866-MBA-AGSM) or email Judy O'Neill at email@example.com.
Important Information for Fall Semester
- July Edition - All Students
- Your MBA "To Do List"
- May Edition - U. S. Students
- May Edition - International Students
- May Edition - Exchange Students
Selected Important Information by Topic (more information will be added as the summer progresses)
- Paying Your Deposit Online
- Academic Calendar for 2013-14
- Incoming Student Facebook Page
- Health History and Immunization Requirements
- Tuition, Fees, Health Insurance, Payment Plans
- Student Health Insurance
- Laptop Requirements
- Textbooks for Fall Semester Core Courses
- Off-Campus Housing
- Roommate Interest Form
- Disability and Learning Services
- Map of Campus (our buildings are #4 and #5) [PDF-document]
- Campus Web Cams
Learn More and Connect with the Willamette MBA Online
- Read our Applicant Newsletters: May 2013 Edition Summary Edition of Months Prior to May
- Read the Willamette MBA student blog
- Download the Viewbook for the Early Career and Career Change MBA program
- Download the most recent Dean's report "Innovation, Imagination, Ideas, Impact"
- Download the previous Deans report "People, Planet, Profit"
- Read Atkinson News - the monthly newsletter for alumni, students, faculty staff and friends of the Willamette MBA Atkinson Graduate School of Management
- Like us on facebook
- Follow our blog
- Follow us on twitter