We welcome and encourage qualified applicants from all parts of the U.S. and and around world, and we are proud of the global spirit of our MBA program.
All applicants must show they have obtained or will obtain a bachelor degree from a college/university accredited by the appropriate U.S. regional institutional accrediting agency, or an equivalent degree from another country, prior to the first semester of enrollment in the MBA program. Three and four year bachelor degrees from international colleges/universities are considered equivalent if the degree is Bologna Accord compliant or if the degree granting institution is recognized by the country's national or regional accreditation/quality assurance organization.
Applicants who are U.S. citizens or permanent residents must submit all of the following documents to complete the application.
- Online Application Form
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate course work. (click here for information about official transcripts)
- Official GMAT or General GRE score report. GMAT and GRE scores are valid for five years. Information about the GMAT is available at mba.com. The GMAT code for the Willamette Full-Time MBA is 3MZ-PZ-27. Information about the General GRE is available at gre.org. The GRE code for Willamette University MBA is 1181.
- Essays as described on the application form.
- Two candidate evaluation forms or letters of reference. Evaluators must be people who are directly familiar with your academic, professional or leadership experience. References may be submitted electronically. Your evaluators can complete the convenient online Candidate Evaluation Form and send it directly to the admission staff by clicking the submit button on the online form. If your evaluators would like to use the online Candidate Evaluation Form, please send your evaluator this link: http://www.willamette.edu//agsm/full-time/admission/candidate_evaluation/index.html. If you evaluator prefers to write a letter of reference for you, click here to access special information about the process of submitting references via email. The content of the form or written references submitted on behalf of an applicant are considered to be private communication between the evaluator and the admission staff.
- Resume (included on the application form or sent separately via email)
- $100 nonrefundable application fee (waived for applications submitted online)
Upon receipt of all application documents, applicants will be notified by e-mail about the interview process.
In addition to submitting appropriate application documents, applicants are evaluated on their ability to demonstrate the professional tools of initiative, motivation and communication while managing their application process.
Application documents should be addressed to:
Associate Dean and Director of Admission
Atkinson Graduate School of Management
900 State Street
Salem, OR 97301 USA
Applications for Fall Semester 2014
We are currently reviewing applications for Fall Semester 2014. The application deadline is May 1, 2014. Applications received after the May 1st deadline may be considered for admission on a space available basis and should contact the MBA admission office for information.
|Application Deadline - Fall 2014||Date|
|Application Deadline||May 1, 2014|
Apply for Fall 2014
We are currently reviewing applications for Fall Semester 2014. Applicants are encouraged to apply early.
Special Information for JD/MBA Applicants Currently Enrolled in Willamette University College of Law
If you are applying for the JD/MBA program and are currently enrolled in the Willamette University College of Law, click here.