Resources on Plagiarism and Professional Conduct:
- Management Writing Program: Atkinson students have access to individual tutoring and workshops on management writing, appropriate citations, etc. on Fridays. Email Contributing Professor Jessica Ordonez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- APA Style On-line: The American Psychological Association provides tips regarding APA citation style.
- Modern Language Association: The Modern Language Association provides information on how to cite sources using the MLA format.
- The Chicago Manual of Style: The Chicago Manual of Style provides information on how to cite sources using the Chicago format.
- The Landmark Project’s Citation Machine: This site describes itself as “an interactive Web tool designed to assist teachers and students in producing reference citations for crediting information from other people.”
- Perdue Owl: This citation guide provides quick outlines of citation styles for many different sources.
- Bedford-St. Martin's Online: This site provides information on using and citing online sources.
- Willamette Selected Policies Manual: This manual provides all standards and policies of conduct and works in conjunction with the Atkinson Honor Code.
- The Journal of College and Character: A journal providing best practices on how colleges and universities build character in their students.