MBA for Professionals - Courses
The Willamette MBA for Professionals' curriculum design is distinctive and robust. Each course provides a firm grounding in a functional area while introducing advanced topics and concepts.
The curriculum is delivered through a proven learning model that emphasizes learning by doing and the immediate application of new knowledge. Willamette's respected and recognized faculty understand the unique needs of working professionals and provide a learning experience focused on individual outcomes and success.
MBA Candidates progress through the integrated curriculum in small cohorts, offering a unique opportunity to develop relationships, learn from diverse experiences and approaches, and benefit from a built-in support network. All MBA for Professionals' courses are delivered 6:00pm to 10:00pm.
- LEAD: Leadership Effectiveness and Development
- Data Analysis, Modeling and Decision Making
- Accounting for Managers
- Managing Organizations: Individuals, Teams and Human Resources
- Managing Organizations: Design and Change
- Creating and Implementing Market-Driven Strategies
- Finance and Economics for Managers
- Operations and Information Management
SYNTHESIS AND INTEGRATION
- Global Management & Innovation
- Creating Value through Governance
- Special Topics in Management
- Strategic Management
- IMAP (Integrative Management Project) Capstone Course