After graduation, alumni can still take advantage of many resources at Willamette.
The Willamette University Alumni Career Network can help you:
- Search for jobs
- Navigate a career transition
- Find your first job
- Build your network and
- Hire great people to join your organization.
Career Network programming is focused on providing alumni with tangible services to open doors well after graduation. We devote significant time and energy to younger alumni looking to put their liberal arts education to work, but we serve graduates of any class year. We also benefit from wonderful alumni volunteers, many of whom are seasoned professionals willing to share their expertise and connections.
At the Mark O. Hatfield Library, alumni can have:
- Full use of the library
- Library account
- Checkout of books - 30 day (excluding periodicals)
- AV/DVD/VHS - 7 day rental
- Use of 4 terminals in library
- RefWorks access
For more information, visit libguides.willamette.edu/welcome-alumni.
Sparks Athletic Center
- $350 per year for access.
- Includes a pre-locked locker and towel service when available.
Applications available at the Sparks Center. Contact Amanda Absher (503-370-6420) for more information.
Willamette University’s Academic Listener Program allows non-degree-seeking students to attend regularly scheduled undergraduate classes at Willamette University in a non-credit learning environment on a space-available basis. Anyone can be an academic listener for any CLA class with faculty approval.
Alumni receive $1.00 off adult, student and senior admission and a 10% discount off membership.
- Search the alumni directory to find your peers.
- Update your address, email and other personal information.
- Use the Career Network to find a career advisor, research a specific industry or connect with peers and mentors working in your target field.
- Set your preferences for receiving mail and email from Willamette.
- Submit class notes.
- Register online for events.