While you've accomplished a great deal in your time at Willamette, your lifetime of learning is just beginning as a member of the Willamette University alumni community! You have earned admission and access to an incredibly vast and resourceful network that is more than 28,000 Bearcats strong. Graduates of the College of Liberal Arts, College of Law, Graduate School of Education and Atkinson Graduate School of Management are all automatic, lifelong members.
You may be asking … “What’s in it for me?”
Tap into the Bearcat Network
- Willamette Switchboard is a direct link to your Bearcat network where you can "ask" for what you need and "offer" what you have within the WU community.
- LinkedIn is a powerful means to connect with fellow alumni including the Alumni group (check out our LinkedIn Guide for tips and info).
- You can also discover jobs and new career paths on Handshake!
- Also, be sure to connect with Willamette alumni on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Connections to the University
Want to stay connected to your alma mater and remain informed about news and events? Here are a few things you can do!
- Register for the Alumni Dashboard and enter your current contact information to ensure you receive news and event invitations from Willamette, including WU News, a monthly newsletter that combines campus and alumni news.
- Send your current email (your Willamette email expires one year after graduation), phone number and address to email@example.com.
- Submit a Class Note to be published in Willamette, our official alumni magazine! Class notes are personal news and accomplishments to share with your fellow alumni, including life events like the birth of a child, a marriage or a job promotion.
Still in Salem?
Receive special access to the Sparks Center, Hatfield Library, Hallie Ford Museum of Art, and the Academic Listener program. Check out the benefits here.