Class of 1993
Welcome back, class of 1993! Our weekend starts in Portland and finishes on campus. Guests are always welcome to attend. This will be a time for reminiscing and fun, so please join us!
Class of 1993 Events
Friday, September 20th
- Reception at Grand Central Bowl (808 S.E. Morrison St., Portland) at 6:30 p.m.
Includes hearty appetizers, free non-alcoholic drinks, your first beer or wine, and additional drinks for purchase (costs $20/person)
Saturday, September 21st
- QuadFest BBQ (Willamette University) at 11:45 a.m.
Cost: $15/person, $8/kids 8 and younger, and free for kids 2 and younger
For a look at all Alumni Weekend events, click here. There are lots of options for things to do throughout the weekend, including campus tours, department open houses, athletic games, Zena Forest and Farm tour, museum tours, opportunities to visit the archives, Greek open houses, and much more. You won't want to miss it!
Your registration packet will be mailed to you in July, so be on the lookout! Those can be returned to Willamette University, 900 State St., Salem, OR 97301. You may also register online starting July 1. If you register by August 31st, you will get a 10% discount!
A room block has been set up at the Grand Hotel and information about how to make your reservation can be found on the right side of this web page.
Have questions? Contact us at email@example.com.
Class of 1993 Committee
Questions about Alumni Weekend? Contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-375-5304.
Looking for a classmate? Sign in to The Compass and use the directory to reconnect with your peers.
It Happened in 1993...
- British House of Commons approves European unity pact. Maastricht Treaty takes effect, creating European Union
- Yeltsin's forces crush revolt in Russian Parliament
- Two police officers convicted in Los Angeles on civil rights charges in Rodney King beating
- Cost of a first-class stamp: $0.29