Class of 2003
The date is set for your 10th reunion! We can't wait to see you!
The schedule for Alumni Weekend 2013 is now available! Enjoy a class reception on Friday night and then a fun family-friendly BBQ on Saturday with lots of options throughout the day from campus tours, department open houses, athletic games, Zena Forest and Farm tour, museum tours, opportunities to visit the archives, Greek open houses, and much more. You won't want to miss it!
A room block has been set up at the Grand Hotel and information about how to make your reservation can be found on the right side of this web page.
Have questions or what to help? Contact us at email@example.com.
Class of 2003 Committee
Questions about Alumni Weekend? Contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-375-5304.
Looking for a classmate? Sign in to The Compass and use the directory to reconnect with your peers.
It Happened in 2003...
- U.S. Secretary of State Powell presents Iraq war rationale to UN, citing its WMD as imminent threat to world security.
- First Palestinian prime minister, Mahmoud Abbas, sworn in.
- In its second season, American Idol proved to be as popular as low-carb diets. Although Ruben Studdard was crowned America’s second Idol, runner-up Clay Aiken went on to win the hearts of pop fans.
- The Recording Industry Association of America cracked down on people who illegally swapped more than 1,000 songs over the Internet, filing lawsuits against hundreds of people, including a 12-year-old girl. Apple Computer, however, made downloading both affordable and easy with its iTune Music Store. It allows fans to download tunes for 99 cents each.
- Cost of a first-class stamp: $0.37