Professional Tips and Advice
What originated as a face-to-face workshop series put on by professional career coach Stacey Lane, has been adapted into a series of useful and informative web pages filled with career tips and advice. Check them out, via the links below:
- Brand You - A series of exercises to help you identify your own interests and experiences
- Marketing Plan - A guide to messaging and market research.
- Marketing Materials - Building effective resumes and cover letters.
- Professional Savvy - Business etiquette tips and suggestions on effective networking
- Insider Tips - Advice from recruiters
- Interviews and Negotiations- Tips on interviewing protocol from attire to the questions you should be asking
- Resources - A collection of available resources
Make sure Willamette University is in the Education section of your LinkedIn profile with our unique Add-to-Profile link. LinkedIn users with education listed on their profiles get 10 times more profile views, and get contacted 15 times more than those who don't! And be sure to join the WUAA group to engage with other WU alumni.