Modern Professional's Career Guide
Tired of searching the internet for career advice? Check out the Modern Professional's Career Guide. This series of web pages originated as face-to-face workshop series put on by Stacey Lane, the Associate Director of Alumni and Career Networking. The accompanying workbook has been adapted here for the web, and covers the following topics:
- Brand You - A series of exercises to help you identify your own interests and experiences
- Marketing Plan - A guide to messaging and market research.
- Marketing Materials - Building effective resumes and cover letters.
- Professional Savvy - Business etiquette tips and suggestions on effective networking
- Insider Tips - Advice from recruiters
- Interviews and Negotiations- Tips on interviewing protocol from attire to the questions you should be asking
- Resources - A collection of available resources