A New Kind of Reunion Weekend: Sept. 24 - 26, 2010
With reunion just weeks away, now is the time to make sure you're registered and finalize your plans to come back to campus!
We've added new twists this time, with updated, affordable events; a revamped schedule; expanded class years invited to the festivities; and personal touches throughout.
- Friday evening class receptions, complete with after-hours specials from local Salem establishments
- "Back in the Classroom" lecture option
- The popular, family-friendly QuadFest BBQ
- Free walking tour of Zena Forest, the university's natural research center and small farm
- *NEW* Saturday-night grand finale under the big tent on the Quad: includes wine and beer tasting provided by alumni-affiliated Bergstrom Winery, Willamette Valley Vineyards and Rogue Brewery; music and entertainment from current Willamette students; and class-specific entertainment
We're inviting the classes of 1960 (50th reunion), 1965, 1970, 1975, 1980, 1985, 1990, 2000 and the classes of 2005-2010 (recent alumni reunion) back to campus for special events and recognition. Remember that alumni from all class years (even if yours isn't listed above) are always welcome to join us on campus for the weekend's activities.
We're also helping to welcome several special reunion groups coordinated through the Department of Athletics: men's rugby, baseball and men's basketball (years 1974-77).
Visit the reunion website for class webpages, links to registration, a downloadable copy of the full schedule and plenty more information. See you on campus soon!