Seven Willamette alumni among Portland’s Forty Under 40
Seven Willamette alumni made this year's list of young executives to be honored in February as part of the Portland Business Journal’s Forty Under 40 awards.
The winners are recognized for character and achievement in their careers, engagement in civic activities, volunteerism in the community and genuine passion for what they do.
The Willamette alumni who will be honored are:
- Kevin B. Dull JD/MBA’99, Kaiser Permanente Northwest
- Starla Goff JD’97, Smith Freed & Eberhard
- JoDee Keegan JD’97, Dunn Carney
- Christopher Magana JD/MBA’04, West Coast Trust
- Jared Short ’99, Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon
- Charles Turner MBA’01, Prudential Northwest Properties
- Russell Yost MBA’05, Willamette University Atkinson Graduate School of Management
The awards luncheon is Friday, Feb. 18. Learn more on the Portland Business Journal website.