Touring select special exhibitions
Docents are volunteer tour guides who are trained to present inquiry-based interactive tours to K-12 students. Docent-Guided Tours are offered for select special exhibitions for school groups of 30 or less, from October through April. There is no extra cost for a Docent-Guided Tour.
- Are available Wednesday through Friday
- Between 10 a.m. and 3 p.m.
- Tours generally last 45 minutes and are offered on the hour
- Docent-Guided tours must be scheduled at least 3 weeks in advance
You may also call (503) 370-6855 to reserve a tour time.
If you receive a recording, please leave the following information:
- Your Name
- Date and time of proposed visit (please give a first and second choice, Wednesday-Friday only)
- School Name
- Number of students and chaperones (30 students maximum)
- Grade Level
- Telephone number and email address
- Indicate if you are interested in the travel stipend