Special Travel Package with the Grand Hotel in Salem, Oregon
Package your trip to the exhibition with an overnight stay at the Grand Hotel, located only blocks from the Hallie Ford Museum of Art and right in the heart of downtown Salem.
The Package Includes
- Overnight accommodations for two in a King Deluxe Room
- Early check in at 1 p.m., late checkout of 1 p.m.
- Two tickets to the exhibition “Richard Elliott: Primal Op”
- A $50 gift card to Bentley’s Grill and Lounge
- Complimentary continental breakfast buffet
- 20% off the price of the exhibition book
- Package starts at $175
- Suite upgrades available for an additional $20 plus tax.
Grand Hotel in Salem
201 Liberty Street SE
Adjacent to the Salem Conference Center
Salem, Oregon 97301
To Make a Reservation
Call: 1-877-540-7800 and mention the Richard C. Elliott/Hallie Ford Museum of Art Special Offer
Additional Travel Information for Salem
For complete travel information for Salem, visit Travel Salem at: http://www.travelsalem.com/
A short list of additional travel destinations and opportunities in the Salem area includes:
- Visit our cultural partners: Bush House, the Bush Barn Art Center, the Historic Deepwood Estate, and the Willamette Heritage Center.
- Head down to the Riverfront Park and enjoy the Carousel or hop on the Willamette Queen sternwheeler, or take kids to the A.C. Gilbert Discovery Village
- Visit many local wineries
- Enjoy downtown Salem shops and restaurants
- Visit the Oregon State Capitol building located across the street from the Hallie Ford Museum of Art
- Or pop out of Salem and visit 10 waterfalls while hiking at Silver Creek Falls State Park (located 25 miles from Salem) or travel to McMinnville to the Evergreen Aviation and Space Museum to see the famous Spruce Goose.