The Hallie Ford Museum of Art is located at 700 State Street in the heart of downtown Salem.
Print Campus Map
From I-5 North/South:
- Take Exit 253 (Hwy. 22- The Santiam Highway exit)
- Proceed west 2.5 miles
- While proceeding onto the overpass, get in the right lane and take the Willamette University/City Center exit
- After coming down the off-ramp, stay in the lanes marked for Willamette University
- Continue on this street (Bellevue) until you come to Church Street
- Turn right on Church Street
- Proceed on Church Street for one block
- Turn right on State Street and proceed one block to Cottage Street
- The Hallie Ford Museum of Art is located on the corner of State and Cottage Streets
- Metered parking spaces are available in front of the museum
The Hallie Ford Museum of Art, located at 700 State Street, is serviced by Cherriots bus service. For route and schedule information, please see the Cherriots web site.
Parking for School Groups
Metered parking for cars is available adjacent to the museum on State and on Cottage Streets. Free bus parking is available in the campus stadium parking lot adjacent to Bush Park.
From the Museum, travel east on State Street and turn right at the next street, which is Winter. Go all the way down to Mission (Winter ends here) and the lot is across the street.
As the state capital, Salem boasts numerous historical sites and points of interest. It is also conveniently situated for day trips to Oregon Wine Country, the scenic Oregon Coast and the Cascade mountains to the east. Trip-planning information, including links to accommodations, attractions and a community calendar of events, can be found at Travel Salem.