If you'd like to volunteer to usher at upcoming Willamette University Theatre production, please complete this form and click "submit."
- Ushering entitles you to see the performance for free the day or night that you usher.
- For each show you must arrive 45 minutes prior to performance time.
- When you arrive, report to the house manager.
- Ushering duties are at the beginning, intermission, and end of the performance.
- You need to have a clean and neat appearance, preferably wearing only black, white and gray scale. Please, no ripped jeans or high heels.
- You will receive an email confirming your date(s).
- If you need to cancel you must inform the front-of-house manager immediately.
- You do not have to be a Theatre major or involved with the department to usher.
- All ushers are encouraged to attend the dress rehearsal to become familiar with the show prior to opening.
- You must be 15 years of age or older to usher for Willamette University Theatre Department.
View our upcoming performance schedule.
Note: Field Names in Red are Required.