Where are they now
- Tim Alton '05 - Oregon City, OR - Football Honors: Safety; Hon. Mention All-NWC, 2005; First Team Academic All-America, 2005; Team Captain.
Medical student at Wake Forest University.
- Blake Cam '05 - Eagle Point, OR - Football Honors: Defensive Tackle; 1st Team All-NWC, 2004; 2nd Team
All-NWC, 2003: Team Defensive MVP.
Graduated Oregon Police Academy, 2006
Occupation: Deputy Sheriff in Jackson County, Ore.
- Nate Matlock '04 - Boise, ID - Football Honors: Defensive End; 1st Team AFCA All-America, 2004; NWC Defensive Player of the Year, 2003;
1st Team All-NWC all four years;
Graduate student in Mathematics at Boise State.
- Tyler Gaspard '03 - Olympia, WA - Football Honors: Quarterback; Team Captain, 2003
M.B.A. Willamette University, 2005
Financial Planner for Brighton Jones.
- Morgan Smith (J.D.) '03 - Kent, WA - Football Honors: Offensive Tackle; 1st Team All-NWC, 2002, 2003; 2nd Team All-NWC, 2001; Hon. Mention NCAA Division III All-America.
J.D. - Willamette Law, 2007
Works for the Oregon School Boards Association.
- Dr. Colin Campbell (D.D.S) '02 - Henderson, NV - Football Honors: Linebacker; 1st Team All-NWC 2001; Led NWC in tackles; Team Captain.
D.D.S. - U of Colorado Health & Sciences, 2006
Associate Dentist at Cheyenne Decatur Dental
- Isaac Parker '02 - Wahiawa, HI - Football Honors: Offensive Guard; 1st Team All-NWC, 2002; 2nd Team, All-NWC, 2001; Team Captain.
M.A.T - Willamette University, 2005
Math Teacher at South Salem HS
Offensive Coordinator for South Salem Football
- Justin Peterson '02 - Mercer Island, WA - Football Honors: Running Back; 2nd team All-NWC, 2002; Team MVP;
Project Supervisor for McCarthy Building Company; Currently working on Denver Children’s Hospital.
- Andy Miguel '01 - Sacramento, CA - Football Honors: Flanker; First Team All-Conference, 2000; Team Captain.
Marketing Director for Converse Basketball
- Dr. Kamell Eckroth-Bernard (M.D.) '00 - Eugene, OR - Football Honors: Cornerback; Hon. Mention NAIA and First Team Burger King All-America, 1997; Multiple All-Conference selections; Team Captain.
M.D. - OHSU, 2006
Surgical Resident at Community Hospital in Fresno
- Brian Greer '00 - San Diego, CA - Football Honors: Offensive Lineman (Center); First Team Burger King All-America, 1998; Multiple All-Conference selections; Team Captain.
M.A.T. - WU, 2003
General Manager of Service Master of Salem; Part-Owner of Corvallis Service Master
- Brandon Folkert '99 - Salem, OR - Football Honors: Linebacker; 1st Team and 3rd Team All-America; NWC Player of the Year twice; Multiple All-NWC
selections; Team Captain.
Captain in the U.S. Army (Served two tours in Iraq).
- Aaron Lawson '99 - Sonora, CA - Football Honors: Defensive End; NWC Defensive Player of the Year, 1999;
Multiple All-Conference selections; Team Captain.
M.A.T. - WU, 2004
Financial Advisor for AXA Advisors