Thursday-Friday, March 10-11, 2016
Check-in will be on Thursday from 1p.m. - 3p.m., and the program will kick off with a Welcome Address by President Thorsett promptly at 3p.m.
The program will then conclude on Friday afternoon at 2:15p.m. with a casual reception bringing together professors and campus community members.
As a Future Bearcat, you will explore...
- Academics on campus through class visits and panels comprised of faculty and students,
- Campus Life and Student Organizations through panels and evening activities,
- Campus itself by touring residence halls, academic buildings, performance halls, and athletic centers, and
- Financial Aid through walk-in individual appointments with our financial aid staff throughout the entire event.
- Special Parent Programming will be offered throughout the event.
- Overnight visits are optional and spaces do fill up; they will be offered on a first-come, first-served basis. Hotel recommendations can be found here.
- Food will be provided for all prospective students throughout the event.
- Driving directions can be found here, and they will also be emailed approximately one week before the event.
Visitors will leave Bearcat Days with a clear understanding of all it means to live and learn in our engaging and inclusive community. We hope you'll join us!