Indicators of Achievement
Students who graduate with a major in studio art at Willamette will:
- Employ critical visual and textual analysis of their own artwork and that of others.
- Use the form(s) and tools of art to create intentional communication to audiences.
- Demonstrate (through a unified body of work) engagement with concepts and practices in current art discourse.
Non-majors who take studio art course(s) will experience Introductory:
- Exposure to critically engaged fine arts practice.
- Visual literacy skill-building.
- Individualized experience of communication through visual media.