Overlay Image

Leave of Absence or Withdrawal

Students who find that they need to take time away from their studies, whether temporarily (up to two semesters) or permanently, must notify the University Registrar's Office. The Registrar, based upon the departing student's specific situation, will provide the student a list of offices and activities to assure both a smooth departure and support in re-enrollment. The Registrar will communicate the student's departure to the university community.

Additional Resources

Medical Withdrawal Policy