A complete application to the WMC REU includes the following:
- A one-page statement of interest addressing your background in mathematics and statistics and your interest in being part of the 2017 WMC REU program
- Two letters of recommendation from faculty who are familiar with your work.
- All application materials must be submitted through the MathPrograms.org website
- To receive full consideration, all application materials must be received by February 19, 2017.
- Applicants must be citizens or permanent residents of the United States or its territories and full-time undergraduate students in the 2017-18 academic year.
- It is expected that applicants will have completed several sophomore-level and some junior-level mathematics courses such as Linear Algebra, Graph Theory, or Abstract Algebra, and demonstrate commitment and enthusiasm for learning more mathematics.