- Ph.D. - Princeton University
- MPA - Princeton University
- B.A. - Boston University
- Politics 125 - Technology, Power & Social Change
- Politics 214 - International Politics
- Politics 326W - Globalization & Equity
- Politics 374 - Asia and the International System
- Politics 380 - Asian Politics & Development
- Politics 480W - Senior Thesis
- "The political economy of Southeast Asia's techno-glocalism" in the Cambridge Review of International Affairs, Vol. 22, No. 3, 2009.
- “The Political Economy of Southeast Asia” in M. Beeson, ed. Contemporary Southeast Asia: Regional Dynamics, National Differences 2 nd edition , London: Palgrave MacMillan, 2008.
“Southeast Asia and Globalization: The Political Economy of Illiberal Adaptation”, in E. Kuhonta, T. Vu, D. Slater, eds. Southeast Asia and Political Science: Theory, Region, Method , Stanford U. Press, 2008.
“Technology Policy in Malaysia”, with Jomo K.S., the International Journal of Technological Learning, Innovation and Development Vol. 1, No. 2, 2007.
“Investment Policy in Malaysia” with Jomo K.S., in Jomo K.S., ed. Industrial Policy in Malaysia , Singapore: Singapore University Press, 2007.
- “Southeast Asian Industrialism and the Changing Global Production System”, in K. Jayasuriya, ed. Asian Regional Governance , London: Routledge, 2004.